안녕히 주무셨어요~ ^^
[Good Morning]

와~~~ [wa~~~]!!! Love the weather sooooo~ much =P hehe! So cooling and comfortable =D hmmm~ think gonna rain soon O.o??? Hope Not!!! X) Cause later have to go for appointment at KKH, 2pm. Tired of going hospital now, going hospital isn't an good thing huh!?~ @~@ Now I still have a Big Big!!!~ problem.... my education!!!!~ 어떡하죠!!!???? [What Should I do!!!????] I am frustrated bout it! I should take January intake but thought of earning more money so intend to take April intake BUT! heard that those "N" level student who wanted to go for April intake can't stand a high chance of getting it. *sigh~* Should I study!? or not!? hmmm~ .....

Although is a new year, hope everything will be going smooth and well.... But~ I'm kinda feel like it will be a more difficult year and will be suffering too, LOL! Hope Not!!! =(
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

안녕히 저녁~ (annyeonghi jeonyeok)
[Good Evening~]

*한숨~* (sigh~)
I have an complicated appointment today LOL! Coming half year I'm really gonna be real busy~ T^T Next appointment at KKH, 2nd February it's my last appointment there. I'm going to SGH after that cause they said I'm adult soon O.O lol! haha~ I really prefer KKH than SGH cause KKH service are seriously nice, warm and good~ PERFECT =P It's also near my house, little indian station. But SGH is at outram park oh my~~~ T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower