Went to NEX Mall alone

Yup~ I rush down to NEX mall once I wake up and wash up myself. Hubby went off for work while I'm settling Javier, so I got drag a bit and then rush to wash up and prepare myself to go out ...

Told MIL that I'm going to get medicine for Jerald at pharmacy as we doesn't wish to go for clinic. Waste of time to wait and the medication is quite normal to me, so I rather went out to pharmacy and search for flu medication for toddler.





First thing to do when I reached NEX mall~ is to have my first meal before I purchase my stuff ... Yup~ MOS BURGER! Haha my all time favourite ^.^ yummmmmy~ won't get tired of eating it hehe


After eating I went Guardian pharmacy counter to ask for reccomentation of Flu medication for toddler. That person introduce this to me, it cost $10.40 if I'm not wrong. I really do hope the medication will be effective >.<


After pharmacy I went NTUC Fairprice to get some groceries and I took cab home as it's really heavy for me to bring home alone ...

I bought Jerald's milk powder, laundry detergent, diapers wipe, bread, margarine, fruits Kiwi, a packet of potato, chrysanthemum tea, nuts and etc


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower