Happy Deepavali~ haha

It's Tuesday, 10th November 2015. Today it's an PH, wishing all the Indian people "Happy Deepavali" :) love all the lights hanging on the trees at some areas, Farrer Park/ Little Indian/ Tekka looking so beautiful during night time :)

Remind me of Christmas Season hehe~ town area will be having decorated Christmas tree~ ohhhh God! Really missed those times hanging out :( haha


Hehe throwback selfie with Jerald on Monday blue ^.~

Wanted to thank my hubby for always think for me... Yup~ I went home today, it's a PH and both my papa and Brother are not working. So I decided to go home and bonding together hahaha

Thank you~ my love for not wanting to upset me or to see me being sad at home ! I love you so much my dear~ ❤️❤️❤️


We love you ~ hubby! Daddy of our two prince ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower