Went home on Deepavali, PH ^.~

Somehow I feel sorry to inform my family that I wanted to go home last minute. Then my papa came to fetch me and my twoprince home... Cause them to rush here and there! Feel so bad~ 

Sister, Brother and mummy went Hougang Mall to purchase Javier's milk powder for me! I'm so thankful for their time and help and also effort ❤️ hehe they bought me Koi drink as well haha  


While on the cab I was WhatsApp~ing sister and they told me that everyone went out so papa doesn't have any house key with him. haha in the end papa feeling a little fed up, oops~


So after we alight at Hougang house, we went to the coffee shop to have my first meal. Meanwhile waiting for my mummy and siblings to reached, love the CharSiew rice over there hehe


Hehe once we went up home everyone was busy, busy carrying and sayang Javier. ^.^ 


So as Jerald, he was busy eating as always haha my naughty boy! "AiJiak!~" hahaha


❤️ as per usual, Aunt and nephew bonding time. Hehe my Sister really love my two prince a lot ^.^ especially Jerald haha he's a toddler already and can entertain himself or even us! My lovely and funny boy always ^.^ keke 


After my Sister went for work, so randomly I suggested to cook dinner. What I can say is that, the only success dish that I cooked was the soup. Lol~

Miss those times cooking with dinner for the family ... I really enjoy those time~ hope in the future there's a chance to cook for everyone ^.^

Lastly~ I wanted to thank my family for all the endless love and effort for me and my two prince. I love you all ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower