Farewell my Friend, XiaoYue ❤️

Today I went out again and it's a Friday. Of cause I went dating with my beloved Sister haha

Meet Sister at AMK Hub for lunch before heading over to Yishun/Khatib McD to find hubby and XiaoYue. Wanted to find XiaoYue at hubby's work place just because it was her last day of work.

She have told me that she will be leaving when I'm on my maternity leave. 


Went to have Subway with Sister ^.^ hehe after that we walk around the mall but somehow didn't get to buy anything. As for Sister, she bought two tee shirt from SPRINT clothes shop.


We went Coffee Bean for lunch tea  before we head over to hubby's outlet haha I'm Kind of regret to go Coffee Bean and I order wrong drinks for Sister~ sighhhh! Why do I always being so blur and makes mistakes. Hope Sister is not mad about it oops~


Have Tiramisu Cake at Coffee Bean, doesn't taste that nice as I expected. Should have order the cheese cake instead haha maybe next time hehe

I order small Hot Vanilla and I order Ice blended vanilla for Sister which I order wrongly. Sister wanted a blended mocha instead, sorry~





The DIY card that I've made for XiaoYue, I woke up at 8:30am plus to feed Javier and after Javier falls asleep I speed up myself to make the card.

Print photo, DIY the cards and then thought of some messages for XiaoYue. 


Went over to Yishun/Kahtib McD, took selfie with her, pass her the present and the card. After that waited for hubby to end shift so me and Sister walk around the neighbourhood, we went NTUC haha

We went back to the McD once we done at NTUC, went off with hubby and I forgot to say goodbye to XiaoYue. Before leaving I wanted to but she seems busy so I just go off ...


Yup~ eat again! Haha went to have dinner with hubby and Sister. There's quite a few of coffee shop around and is kind of crowded during golden time.

Hubby have mix veg rice, for me and Sister we have mince meat noodle. Omgggg~ eat a lot today! Faaaaaaat~ haha

After dinner we went AMK hub to have a short walk. And then took bus home, says goodbye to Sister at the mall nearby entrance. After me and hubby headed to the bus interchange, but before that we got our phone a screen protector.

There's a small phone shop just right opposite the Old Chang Kee. Finally I get a screen protector for my iPhone 6plus, waited for quite some times since the day I got back my phone form Apple service Haha

Lastly! Home sweet home ^.^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower