Went home today ...


Yup~ it's Wednesday today, 18th November 2015. Went home today and my parent fetch me home, my mummy went KKH for her appointment follow up. My papa didn't go for work but accompany my mummy to see the results...

My mummy have called me up and  say that they will be going over to my house and visit my two prince. But once I wake up I called my mummy that I wish to go back home and she say alright...


I told them that I needed to buy Jerald's and Javier's milk powder so I thought of going HGM, how would I know when they arrive at my house my papa wanted to go Kallang Bahru.

We were all on the way to the NTUC, my parent me and my two boys. In the end it's was all misunderstanding, sighhhhh~ makes me a little fed up haha


My mummy didn't inform or say clearly that I'm going back home and wanted to go HGM NTUC for a walk. In the end we really went Kallang Bahru as no choice we're already half way haha and then after buying what I need, we took cab from the other side of the NTUC ...


(above images credits, from Google Search image)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower