Lonely Sunday ...


Yesterday hubby came home during midnight and both of us are hungry so I decided to cook instant noodle for supper. Oops~ hehe

Hubby wants to microwave the Seaweed Chicken and the Garlic Fried Chicken. Our side dish for our instand noodle and sadly that there's only one egg Liao in the fridge. But I gave it all to hubby, wanted him to have more as he have been working for the whole day. 

Most of the time k really wish I could cook and stir fried for hubby to eat. But I don't dare to use the kitchen. 


I was feeling bored during evening time, and was having fun with Javier. Before Jerald is awake haha so I posted photo of Javier lying on my lap ^.^ hehe my lovely boy~ 


And also I was missing my dearest lovely hubby as he has been working quite often recently. So I posted of a photo of him and Jerald, took it before hubby went out for work today ❤️❤️❤️
Just love them so much! My most important three man in my life~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower