Love you hubby~


Missed out the posting on Monday~ haha was really busy... When I woke up I was planning to go Kallang Bahru NTUC to get Javier's milk powder, I washed up and changed my clothes. But suddenly I realize that my ATM card is with hubby, forgotten to ask back from him.

As when we both went out together I'm always lazy to bring along my wallet, so I place all my cash and some cards inside hubby's wallet... 

In the end I borrow from in laws haha and I brought Jerald along with me :) he was a happy boy haha always~ love to take a walk out...


Dare not to buy too much stuff as I was afraid there's not enough cash so, I bought milk power, a loaf bread and vitagen. Once got home, I settle down the stuff and Jerald, follow by Javier. In the end I finally get to have my first meal ...

My first meal which is around almost 3.30pm. The time is getting more late lol and finally my menses have comes to an end HAHA


Jerald falls alseep at around 4:00pm and then I shower Javier after I have my bread. Feed Javier after that put him to sleep, I was arranging the wardrobe of baby's stuff and clothes.

Half way while arranging it, at around 6:00pm? Javier woke up and then follow by Jerald ... Got no choice but to put Jerald with me in my room while I'm feeding Javier ...


Hubby reached home at about almost 7:00pm? I think he's having a hard day so as tmr but he have to tolerate for at least one month ? OMG~ 老公加油 ❤️❤️❤️ 

(Some above image are from Google Search Image)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower