Hubby's new working environment

When I got home from NEX Mall today, I saw MIL carrying Jerald sitting on the sofa. And also TPY Aunty came over as well and she's carrying Javier ... MIL say aunt came down just to pass us the fish she help us to buy from TPY market.

I feed Jerald the medicine twice already, once in the afternoon another before bed time. Distance of six hours for the medication... It's a drowsy medication as well, Jerald sleeps well and hope he recover soon. Think I will feed him one more time tomorrow once I wake up, I also do hope that it will be the last feeding of the medication ...

Really sad seeing Jerald bring this sick and the worst part is that he can't open his eyes and was really uncomfortable with it. 


The above photo is taken from CPP outlet on the last day of operation. My handsome hubby hehe

Yup~ hubby have already started work at a new environment... Currently working at Yishun/Khati outlet for a month. Really hope everything will be fine and smooth for hubby over there ... I love you my dear hubby ❤️❤️❤️ you have all our support and endless love for you ^.^ 加油~ we got to stay strong and fight for out better future. I will be a good girl hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower