Saturday, 7th November 2015

Throwback on the 7th November 2015, Saturday ^.^ hubby brought me home with the two prince, thank you my darling, beloved hubby for bringing me home ❤️❤️❤️ thank you for all the thoughts and love for me, I Love You a lot! love you so muuuuuch~ ^_^ hehe


It's was raining when we are on a cab while on our way to Hougang, when we reached Hougang me and hubby went to the coffee shop to buy our meal before we went up. Bought the CharSiew rice, I love the rice, really taste so yummy hehe I love the sauce, the meat and of cause the rice! Really taste delicious ^.^


Jerald always enjoy himself when he's at Hougang home, have so much fun! And he do really love the place, I can see :) there's people to have fun with, the flat is big enough for him to run around haha and lots of toys for him to play with ^.^ 


As for Javier, I believe in the future when he's able to run and talk just like his elder Brother. He will have fun haha I'm looking forward but somehow it's a little sad to see them grow up and so fast haha


My elder Brother and Sister~ they are always the best food resources lol they bought six pieces of Roti Prata omg! So fat~ haha I was interested with the cheese Prata yum yum~ 


As usual~ grandparents always love babies? Kids? Toddler~ haha so lovely of them ^.^ I'm glad that they're enjoying their time when everytime we gather altogether ❤️❤️❤️ beautiful~

Love my papa mama a lot! More than anything~ thank you for everything, really! I'm feeling bad that day when I went home cause I went there for like less than 3 hours I think, around 5pm plus we have to leave ...

We have to attend hubby's God-Sister, Daughter 21st birthday party... Feel so bad that I spend such a short few hours to let them bond with my two prince...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower