Fri-Date with beloved Sister ❤️

After collecting my phone, Sister accompany me to eat MOS BURGER again hehe Sorry Sister~ always drag you to eat fast food haha and thank you for always satisfy my cravings ^.^




Hehe we gossip and chat a lot as usual, went for shopping once done eating haha really sad that the time really flies. Didn't get to spent enough time with Sister and I hope we will be able to go for a date soon ^.^






Went for shopping after our meal hehe went John Little and Daiso ... Can't believe we only went for two shops and the time have already reached evening. No choice but have to go off, Sister went to meet her friend at Bugis and I have to get dinner for in law.

Me and Sister said bye bye to each other  at MRT control Station :( so sad~ will plan a day with you soon ❤️ Love you Sister~ hehe

I went to Farrer Park station and bought Curry rice for them. 剪刀剪咖喱飯, I didn't buy my share although I only have one meal since I wake up ... Hmmmm~ just don't feel like eating haha! DIET~ lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower