My phone is repaired ^.^

Hello~ it's already Friday today, time fliereeees! And today I went to collect my phone, they sent me email and inform me that my phone is ready for collection. So I decided to collect it today as I really miss my phone so much haha 

I told MIL that I have to collect my phone today and have to trouble her for looking after two prince. She's fine with it though, also told her that I will buy dinner for them so there's no need to think of cooking. By the way she can't cook as well haha looking after two is really not easy ...


Meet my beloved Sister for the day ^.^ just in time that I broad the same train with Sister hehe we looking for one another at the platform, after that we went up to PS together haha

Finally I got to spend my time with my beloved Sister, it's really been quite a while since we last went out together ...

Went up to queue for registration and the queue was quite long, waited for almost more than 5 minuets just to register. I was lucky that the waiting time for collection is fine. 25 minutes of waiting time and better than waiting to service the device ... Able to wait up for more than 2 hours just to confirmation and send the device for service. Hell haha


I was Glad and happy that they charged the repaired and service fee under warranty! Phew~~~

The counter person that serve me and I wanted to send my phone for service, she serve me once again for today phone collection. The most awkward is that, she told me mostly due to my phone situation. The Apple repair store will decline my case and will do a replacement for $600.

At that time me and hubby was really quite stunt and since we're already here to settle the phone, why not just give it a try to service the phone haha

How lucky can I be hehe I'm really glad ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower