Went out with my parent today ❤️

Today I went City Square Mall with my parent and I brought Jerald along. Feel sorry to let them waited for more than half an hour. Because my Father asked me to bring Jerald along which I didn't wish too, so I took him along with me last minute haha

My papa always wish to bring him out to shopping mall so I wish to let them bond and let papa have fun with Jerald :) although I'm really tired but I'm glad that I let them have fun together and it has been quite some time.



After having our lunch together me and mummy went Metro for shopping. But papa bring Jerald around the mall as Metro is totally, crazily crowded because it's the last day of moving out sales? Clearance sales? ... Yup the Metro at City Square Mall will be closed down after today operation ...

Went to find birthday gift for Uncle Ben's birthday, which is next month :) 




I bought a match of Goldlion Brand wallet and belt for Uncle Ben :) hehe~ it cost $89, hope he will love it ...




Actually I wanted to bring my mummy to Metro for shopping but! In the end I'm the one who shop and bought stuff lol~ 

Finally!!! I bought a new shoe for myself! YES! Finallyyyyy~ yup! Offer price haha $19.90 COOL~ gonna wear this for a upcoming wedding banquet and CNY muahahahaha~



After Metro, actually we wanted to find seats but too bad it's a Sunday haha the mall is really crowded so no choice that we have to continue walking around while Jerald is still asleep haha

Lastly I went FOX kids Clothes store to purchase some clothes for my two boys ^.^ finally I bought the Winnie the Pooh character clothes haha and also bought pants for Javier as well. I Guess the pants is suitable for Javier to wear during night haha as he's sleeping in my room with air conditional haha



Hehe same goes to Jerald~ bought him pants as well! ^.^ because he really doesn't have pants for him to wear when wanted to bring him out. I saw this type of pant and find that I actually like the quality of the cloth :) so comfortable haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower