안녀! ... 나 너무 피곤해 !!! ㅠㅠㅠ 아파~~~ ...한숨!
haha! hello~ first post of November ^^ been busy for work once again, I mean every time!? ... tired ... hmmm... didn't post recently haha! tired to use lap top, usually I used my phone to update blog but since there's new updates setting for blog my phone can't exist to blogger anymore. Feel sad ... So now I've to use lap top very often!? omg~ haha! Actually it's my sister lappy, I was thinking to get an iPad for myself next year IT fair hehe! and also decided to change my phone to iPhone 5 whiteeeeee! ^~^ when my contract ended! muahahaha!!! cost a lot huh!? hehe! I'll try my best and nothing is impossible ^.^ 화이팅~~~ 아자아자! ㅋㅋㅋ~

26th OCTOBER ...
I have this for breakfast haha! the magazine is Teenage cover page of GIRLS GENERATION! but poster of SHINee hehe! Giant poster! kekekeke!
Afternoon I went Hougang mall to meet Choon Yen mummy for meal and Mattew DiDi joined in haha! have fun chatting ... oh! we went Pizza Hut ^^
 Root Beer Float! love it! hehe
I was hungry haha! ordered this and personal 9 inch Hawaiian Pizza ... we shared the pizza a long! hehe! Choon yen mummy ate salad sad that I didn't snap the photo of the pizza and salad haha!
 AND! I snap a photo of my dearest brother haha! posted it on Facebook and he became FAMOUS! lol! ^^ cute! Nougat~~~ CRUNCH IT! haha

one day I was resting on bed after work and of cause done shower! then this random boy came into my house trying to attack ! haha! Halloween~~~ XD

27th OCTOBER ...
I snap this down ^^ Love her so much! Raineeeeeee~ Yang! MUACKS! wondering should I go for the concert!??? hmmmm~ at Max Pavilion held on January 12th 2013! ... hmmm~!
 went to meet sister at hougang mall for lunch, sister ended school early haha ! omg! ate toast box haha! I kinda regret, I should have just eat the toast bread instead of the curry rice ... stomach not feeling good haha
 After meal I went to meet my best friend, accompany her to Toa Payoh ... visit Chinese doctor for acupuncture ... haha! she lent me her iPad to watch Pretty Little Liars! OMG! I'm so attracted ^^ went walking around and then suddenly went orchard haha! reached home around nearly 10pm!? hehe! had lots of fun :))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower