굿모닝~ ^^ 여러분 ㅎㅎ! Morning~ everyone ^^

Woke up at 9am but rolling on the bed for exactly an hour, using phone on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram hehe! This is all what I did every morning before I get myself off the bed! :D I search for this and I really glad that I've found it and it's reaaaaaaaaal! Show Luo's Instagram ^^ hehe
ohhhhhh! my parent's home from mall haha! My breakfast is hereeeeee! So blessssssss ^~^

Yesterday went shopping with Choon Yen mummy, we met 11am at McD! Have BLT corn cup meal with McCafe drink for our breakfast but sad that I didn't took much picture yesterday haha! lazy and busy hehehehe! Went Plaza Singapura DAISO to get Christmas Decoration for our store ... sigh! like no peace for us too! haha ... TIRED! :( We went back to store after we bought all the staff and when we walk out from MRT station the sky is sooooooooo~ dark! It rains after we're in the store and it's a heavy rain even  some of the crew are totally drenched! Shocked!

Went Pasta Mania for our dinner and meanwhile settle the BLT lucky draw stuff ... crazy man ... tiring too ... we went back store to settle it after our meal and we thought we're able to go off early but in the end we get to go off at 7pm plus ~ ... omg ... We've no choice but to help Mr Tay for his work ... he's really poor thing! got so many things to do and complete ... sighhhhhhh ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower