13th NOVEMBER ...
was rushing to finish the decoration for the BLT promotion hehe! I took this cause I was a little tired and wanting to get some rest so post it on Instagram heheeeee!!! ^~^


TADA~~~ Finally this my and Choon Yen mummy hard work! Glad that we finish on time and it looks awesome ! I lovvvvvvvvvvvveeee it! So beautiful hehehe!!! XD upcoming is the Christmas decoration ... sighhhhh! BUSYYYYY all the way haha


19th NOVEMBER ...
HEHE! I took this balloon back from store! know why!??? kekeke! PURPLEEEE ^^ hehe! Blow it when I was bored but nowhere to be seen now hahaha!!!


OMG!!! My brother bought SIII ^.^ heheheeeee! Awesome ! I feel like having one too~ hehe!!! can't decide ... ohhhhhh boy! :)))
 I have my supper on this day heheheheeee! FAT man hahahaha!!! I love the mee goreng ~~~ Delicioussss !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower