오모!오모~~~ I was wanting to post but I have no idea why I keep scrolling down the new feeds of FB! 하하! alright I start then go back to facebook after posting cause! Today's the last day of November and there's half an hour more to reach 1st December ^^ ㅎㅎ! Christmas month is hereeeeeeee~ 만세!!! hmmmm~ Recently I can't remember what I've did this few weeks/days! memories getting worst, so sad~

Today I went for blood test at SGH early in the morninggggg! I hate to wake up this early just to squeeze in the train ... My appointment was actually on the 19th December but yesterday morning my nurse called that it have been changed to the 5th December ... Last minute thing... I dislike it! Nurse told me that on the 19th there will be lost of patients waiting so she pulled me forward instead ... better huh!? haha ^^

Went for breakfast with mummy after I got back to hougang... went for grocery, back home showered and then out again to mall. I meet Choon Yen mummy for subway and then suddenly I just helped her with the decorations again which I didn't want to ... Cause I'm feel irritated when we've decided and everything are planned, there's people came and give comments! KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF! people~ It's so tiring being treated like this ...

Today's there interesting things happened ! Brilliant ! There's a group of cards gang always came to our store and stay for hours to have theirs cards game. They're not easy people to deal with too! I really dislike them! Disturb out business! and there's a fight in store today due to one stupid crazy guy ... just because one of outside food ! HAHA! he's the monkey! long story anyway~ Hope one fine day they'll got disband and band! from all fast food restaurant ! Pray Hard! They are really too much~

Sorry that I've so much to say! all words~ haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower