안녕~ ^^ ㅎㅎ! 내가 돌아 왔어~ It's Fridayyyyyyy ^^ hehe! Staying at home on my off days, lovvvvvvvvvee it! :))) haha! Yesterday got excuse from work, requested to Kelvin lucky he let me go haha! My left hand got injured so sad, I fell down on Tuesday ! haha! was in a rush walking fast!? or actually I was jogging!? the floor was oily and I slipped! Awesome~ my hand got bang by the batch cook freezer door! and the door was open wide when I fell haha! but feeling better now! got medical oil and rub it! lol

30th OCTOBER ...
This day ... feel sad early in the morning! and I cried ... crying while heading to work ... and still can't stop crying when I reached store plus my menses came! it's the first day of the month! oh god! ... my mood was bad! And then saw Zhou Jing when I walk into the store ... she smile at me, talk to me and she always so happy to see me! :)) I work 11am instead of 10am cause Seah said the he got enough crew so I told him I start work later and eat my breakfast first ...

Seah asked me whether I just wake up or what I replied no but obviously can see that I cried! haha! my eyes are red! ... was in totally pain while working that day and then till something serious happened ... sigh! I cried again~ ... when choon yen mummy came... I feel really sad ... I went for break with Choon yen mummy ... she bought me this cause I'm not feeling well and no appetite too ... Mummy Thank You! ^^
 Haha! This was funny, the Marshmallow stored in the store and when I took it out to serve all was sticking together. It melted~ haha! I took almost few packets out and to the manager room to let them know! They actually starts eating the marshmallow! LOL

HEHE! ended work I ate it! haha!
Got home from work I was getting a little bored and wanna post on instagram but nothing to post of so decided to post myself hahaaaaa! sleepy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower