Alright this post won't be bored as the previous one I guess!? Hope will be better~ haha!!!
MAMA2012!!! Mnet Asian Music Awards!!! is finally over~ ^^ hehe! this year they held at HongKong!
 [image credit : FB Mnet Official]

I'm so proud and happy for 샤이니 & 수주~~~ ㅎㅎ! 상랑해!!! I'm sorry that I can't find a better HQ image of SHINee hehe! I'll came back for this for my next visit to blog :D
[image credit : FB Super Junior]

MAMA2012 was trending on twitter haha!!! ^^
I love this cute snap of them ^^
  

I baked Ginerbread men cookies few days ago, when for the recipes with sister in the morning. we had breakfast then off for shopping! Really cost a lot OMG! haha!
Here's the look for the baked result! looks nice but doesn't taste nice! bahahahaha!!! The ginger smell really so strong and I think that kids doesn't know how to eat! haha! :P They'll only eat the chocolate decorations hehe!!! There's still half of the dough left in the fridge oopsssss! I wanna bake cakeeeeeee~ ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower