8th NOVEMBER ...
Went to meet my tigger for meal haha! don't know what to eat so in the end we still go for Toast Box hehe!
The Otah toast is nice!!! omggggg ^~^ yummy!

12th NOVEMBER ...
Went for KKH appointment ... Kidney appointment ... Good to hear that everything's ^^ Blesssss hehe!
The doctor Discharged me haha! She moving me to SGH as she said I doesn't need to go here and there although is one year a time but she said it's more convenient for me so she wrote and letter to my doctor ... Gonna pass it to my doctor on my next visit! sighhhhh! gonna take good care of my blood sugar! My diet!!! headache ... so tired to care for so many things ...

 I'm gonna move on and give in all my very best! Try my very best to improve everything I don't wanna suffer like this for my entire life! no way~~~ 아자! 아자! 화이팅~~~ 고고고! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower