헬로!!! ㅅㅅ ㅋㅋㅋ~ ... I'm backkkkkkkk~ XD
I'm on bed now using sister lappy hehe! feeling so tired already ... sleepyyyyyyyy omg!!! Today was and unlucky day for me... Injured once again and same thing, same wound ... Damn it! ... :((( The Freezer door~~~ ARRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH! Angry man! hurt my back seriously! sighhhhh! I hate going for kitchen nowwwwww ... I don't want go kitchen already .... saaaaaaaaaaaddddd! I've to suffer the pain for dayssssss ... sighhhhhhh!

Tomorrow not sure am I able to work a not ... sighhhhhh ... plus tomorrow chipmunks is coming ... Pray hard to hope Choon Yen mummy able to get the STAR position and the interview went smooth ^^ JIAYOU!!!

Yesterday was SMTOWN concert! and plus It's Miley Cyrus 20th birthdayyyyy! hehe ^^ So sad that it rains during the concert and I guess it's a heavy rain! most of the Artist slip or fell and one got injured! OMG! so dangerous~ ... But it was a wonderful night I guess ^^ hehe! 


Alright I'm going to sleep soon ... hehe! here's my idol~ gonna get his edition album soon! ohhhhh! so as Rainie's one! Plus Angela Zhang album have been release for weeks too! Wanna get it soon too ^^

Good Night ~ *kiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower