헬로~ ^^ ㅎㅎ! I'm back to post! haha ... Using sister lappy now, so tired... back aches! so sad ... sat too long on using lap top haha!!! Today was so zombie while working~ omg! really :((( Yesterday went for bed at nearly 2am ... haha! But before I sleep something happened ... makes me so sad and I cry to sleep ... should I said I've used to it!? ... although she have apologized to me so just forget it! :) STAY STRONG! ^^

 Login to Facebook just now and saw this! OMGGGGG!!! I so wanna get it ~~~ eyes went BLINK BLINK! when the minute I saw this hehehehe!!!


Went for dinner with 아보지, 어머니 & 아빠 after work... It was raining, so cooling now! lovvvvvvvvvvve it ^^ daddy bought heater and OMG! purple color~~~ ^.^ HEHE! feeling sleepy and tired now ... think have to go for bed soon ... working morning tomorrow but hope I'll be able to go home early if no sales haha!~ oops~ cross finger! ... My dearest Miss Tay gave me an thick homework to do when she goes for her vacation! USA! omg~~~ Have a safe trip and have fun ^^ But the homework I left it in store gonna collect it tomorrow ... busyyyyyyyy~ ... haha! But I love to help them with their paper work ! manager really busy and so poor thing! have to count cash, hand over cash, plan shift, read e-mails, do paper work and more! OMG!!!! manager so free huh!??? ... damn those crew who think this way!

1st NOVEMBER ...

Bought this bookmark on the day when I'm out with my best friend hehe! Love the quote~ ^^
"LEADERSHIP IS ACTION, NOT POSITION'

Haha!!! had this pizza before I head out that day, 어빠 bought it from fair price ... doesn't taste that good :P

Took this picture of myself hehe! feeling bored that day and was waiting for my time haha! ...

Oh Yaaaaaaa! I was playing SMURF almost everyday haha!!! addicted to it~ Sing a happy song! ^^ and it's snowinggggggg hehe!

I got influence by my Mattew DiDi! haha~ since the day I saw him crunch this I went to buy it the next day haha!!! Love to crunch!~~~ XD

2nd NOVEMBER ...

went on twitter timeline and saw this!!! hehe! cuteeeeeeee!~ my claws ^^ Better Watch Out! heh~ heh~ heh~ XD

OMG! really can't believe I ate McD haha! with 어빠 & 언니! that's a lot mannnnn!

I finds it boring when there's no picture on blog or every post haha! Just words really can drive me crazy most of the time kekekeke!!! alright I post till here for today~ I'll try my best to get more nice pics and update my blog more often ^^ I promise~ gonna off for bed now! hehe! 안녕~ 잘자 ^.~ 

잘가 ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower