A very Happy Birthday!!! To my beloved Ah Kai korkor!!! ^^ hehe~

안녕히 주무세요! 나 너무 피곤해! ㅠㅠㅠ I'm resting now as sister is having shower~ ... Sister called me to buy McSpicy meal for her haha! I did~ and with new Criss Cut Fries! Lol~ ... Saw the news just now, a 2 year old boy from Hongkong got bird flu! Since a long period of 18 months from the bird flu! Omg~ scary!!! They said the boy is fine now so as the boy parents doesn't have any bad situation going on with their health! pray hard~~~

Daddy mummy bought Fish Soup for my dinner! As home got rice for me to eat haha! They're always so sweet and caring! hehe~ ^^ Today having kinda a bad day working~ thanks to some one! That some one which is the manager, even boss also cannot tolerate! That someone always think that it always the best! It always the right! I really don't know what it brain is thinking! Salute that someone! Fed up~ ... Bully my pregnant lady!!! Wanna find me trouble! BITCH~ you two BITCH!

Sigh!!! Feeling tired already~ ... Headache! ... Shall go for shower now!!! ^^ hehe~ 잘가!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower