Omg! I can't believe I'm posting at this late night haha!!! It's 11pm hmm! Not really that late haha! Feeling so tired! Heading for sleep soon haha! I got home at 10.15pm!? I ended work at 6pm and then I went to arrange the store room, in a bit mess after that help Kelvin and Jahan with the work order documents ... In doubts haha!!! I done with everything at 8.10pm!? I waited for Zhou Jing as she said she got a lot of things to tell me! We set off at 9.20pm!? Haha! We went void deck for chit chat till 10.10pm!? Haha! Lucky daddy mummy never nag me hehe!!!

One more thing!!! Really omg and I seriously can't believe I waste half inner of caramel syrup!!! I set up the caramel syrup, I wanted to plug out the outside cap but I accidentally plug out the whole cap omg! And then merlion caramel haha!!! Jahan was standing beside me and we're both stun!!!! Hahahaha!!! Lucky I react~ so funny sia!!! And unlucky! Sad!

Some brainless people really seriously ! I rather they keep their comments to them! Angry! Stupid brainless people! Stupid mouth.!!! Rooooooooooaaaaaarr~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower