Done shower!!! Lol!!! I'm so bored~ so I came to blog again! Haha~~~ omg! I can believe that I ate two McD meals today!!! McChicken meal in the afternoon and then Filet ininderstan the evening! Dang it! Haha! I just have to say that! I'm so addicted to the Criss Cut Fries!!! =P oooooooh boy~~~! So in love with it! ^^ hehe! Hai ... Feeling so moody now ... Sad~ ... Most of the time I rather go work, after work I'll stay to help my manager or do FOC than going home to see and feel what I don't like the most! ... Hate to be treated in this horrible way ... I pity my daddy mummy! Too~ ... I Love them so much!!! ^.^ MUACKS~

wish daddy mummy will stay healthy and strong! Hope I can let them enjoy their life and really hope this day will come fast! I need to work more harder! ^^ 화이팅~~~ ㅎㅎ! I'm being so random suddenly! Like I'm will be disappear in anytime!? ... Haha! Sometimes without all this trouble! I'll feel more happiness... And really have a very warm and sweet home!!!

I'm now feeling stress! To control my diet and importantly my sugar level! Very sad~ as I'm trying my very best to treat it well! ... Sigh~ ... 我還是加油再加油吧! Yup~ ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower