안냥히 주무세요! ㅎㅎ~ it's 10pm now ... feeling tired ... but doesn't feel like sleeping yet! no idea why! Naughty didn't reply my message! sad~ :( don't know what's naughty doing ... sigh ... today I work till 5.15pm!? I guess haha but I stay on to help Jahan! ^^ she's a good manager! as she's trying to change her attitude toward work! I help her by tidy up the storeroom! but she also did called me to do some other things! haha~ Honestly~ it's really a very difficult environment for her work at McD! she's having stress plus she's already 5 month pregnant! oh boy~ ... poor Jahan!! pity her somehow! But I'm giving my best to help her! =))) hehe! she's cute too! ^^ hope her baby will born healthy and strong! ^^ 화이팅!!! MUACKS~~~

Thursday she told me bout some situations! causing her trouble and stress! my heart feel pain to see her being treated like this! really wanna to sayang her! she almost gonna cry out~ ... sigh! I so wish I could help her but naughty told me that better for me not to do anything~ ... sigh~ First time I've a very bad negative thoughts between the managers that she told me! ... really very bad! they treated a pregnant lady so bad~ ... speechless!!! ...

Yesterday went Kovan with naughty for dinner at Hong Kong Cafe! hehe! The menu changed!!! OMG~~~ so nicely and they updated new dish haha! so cool~~~ I went the second times after they changed menu! it's been kinda for like month since last I been there~ haha! Here's some new dish~ I'll get more photo on my every visit! hehe!


Haha! alright~ needa go for sleep! tomorrow there's work! again!!! siannnnnn~ ... Night Night ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower