Hehe!!! :) 안녕~~~ I'm bacccccck ^^ I'm using sister lappy to watch drama show, "命中注定我爱你" haha! Don't know why thought of watching it! :D anyway I'm doing Miss Tay Birthday card! ^~^ haha! today work ened I went popular to buy purper color paper! we both lovvvvvve purple!!! hehe! Afterwards SKP for double sider tape then Kangkar mall for my parent dinner, lastly Pasar Malam!!! I bought a book hehe!

sad! Eyes feeling pain! Have to go for bed early ... haha! omgggg~ Today's work totally can kill us!!! The queue was endless DAMN! Thank to the promotion! Big Breakfast $3! The craziest things is to cook the scramble egg!!! oh god~~~ And I don't know what will happen tomorrow! haha ... god bless us! pleassssse :(
Alright~ going for sleep now haha! turning midnight soon! Z___Z Good Night to all! Have a good rest, tomorrow will be better! LOL! haha! sweet dreamssssssss~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower