Morning! ... Sad wake up early again! Thought I could sleep and rest more sighhhhh ... Lying on bed now feeling hungry! Lol! Didn't have dinner yesterday! Haha ... Yesterday was seriously a sucks Monday and sad Monday! Sucks in the day, sad in the night ... I cried in the night! ... Cause I was so worry bought naughty! Naughty didn't reply my message as I've already spam him but finally naughty replied! Naughty call me immediately! Naughty told me that he was on phone call with boss!? worst still that he wanted to end the call but boss carry on LOL!

I don't know what to say when naughty call up ... Sigh! I ended up crying when he starts to apologize! But I understand ! At least naughty replied me to let me know that he's fine and safe! I didn't blame naughty but naughty said that I did! I feel more sad and speechless ... Sigh ... I cried again ! ... Phone hanged! I cried again before I go to sleep! ... I guess I really too tired yesterday~ some more I thinking a lot! Till Depression! Haha~ sometimes actually crying is the best! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower