Good morning!!! ... Sigh feeling really very unwell and have been having bad headaches recently! So as my backs in pain too! Got knock by freezer hander and sister said I stand too long for work as my muscle is feeling weak! Makes me feel pain! So sad ... Can't sleep well recently, like having too much in mind to think of it .. Omg! Like dying~ plus yesterday I'm off and stay at home almost the whole day! Driving me crazy, the weather is damn warm and hooooooooot! BBQing me ! Dang it mah~ can't take it! I can't even sleep in the afternoon as I try to~ the weather just makes me can't !

Sigh! Now Kelvin take over schedule for a period! Some times I don't know it's a bad or good to let kelvin do schedule! Haha~ better than that Robby take no action! On kelvin's hand we suffer but on Robby's hand we suffer more! Can push us to hell man! I rather suffer than going to hell! Haha!!! Sad that next week I only get to off one day which is Crew outing that day!!! Omgggggg! Sob sob~ ... Tired die me! Haha ...

Today is Kiss Day!!! ^.^ hehe~ hope I can get to kiss my loves one!!! ^#^ alright I needa go prepare for breakfast and then off for work! Sad that I hope my backs pain won't get worst!!! God bless me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower