굿모닝!!! ㅎㅎㅎ~ The sky just rain ... aweome start for the week ^^ head of June haha! Have porridge for breakfast! hehe! sister just WhatsApp me ^~^ she also every time sweet talk to me hahaha ^#^ I changed my title background!!! I'm so in love with it OMGGGG! isn't is pretty!? nice!? wonderfuuuuul!!!? :D hehehe~ I just told sister bout it and she said "帅哥" oooooooh boy! But I guess people only notice the image haha! center of the image there's a logo there! my logo for the blog! I mean websites!? haha! "MAGworld" ... ^^

I'm using sister lappy!!! hehe~ and today I'm off ... feeling boring ... so sad ... I'm so wanna go kbox recently haha! ... so fast that my birthday is coming!!! hehe! excited cause this year I held chalet for my birthday but on the actual day I've appointment at Boon Keng Diabetic Society central and so lucky that it's at 9am, I'm so bless hehe!!! hmmmm~ still have no event on my actual day yet ... thinking~~~ ... wish I could go kbox with my friends that day and got 10% discount if I'm not wrong as I've member card haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower