Good morning ... sigh~ didn't sleep well ... tired ... lol! Getting up at this early, 7.30am and it's weekend! nothing but work! omg~ ... headache when I think of working every time! haha! Yesterday went to watch Amazing spider man at plaza sing with hubby ^^ but before meeting hubby I went for blood test haha! and then we have long john for breakfast together! :D yummmmmy~I like this cup design! :) hehe! looks nice ... I've hot milo haha! and ate this! but hubby said it doesn't taste that nice!? delicious!? Hubby gave a lot of comments haha! like if the bread normal size bread it will be easy to eat, if the bread got the every side toast that will be good, if the scramble egg got cheese in it that will taste wonderful! LOL! haha! nice feedback =P

HEHE! after breakfast I went to buy Miss Tay present, at couple lab! Bought necklace for her ^^ really hope she will love it haha! cause I wish I have one too! ... I ask hubby when will we have our own couple necklace haha! But I know it's expensive so is not a compulsory to have it! haha~ money is really important! hmmm~ or should I said savings is important! haha ^^ went for movie after buying present haha

Have this for lunch! so sad that I didn't finish cause I doesn't like the of the rice, put too much water when they cook. I don't like sticky rice haha! I gave the egg to hubby haha! Taste nice but maybe just that I've no appetite to eat and feeling not hungry ... Hubby said should have order one plate and share haha! too bad~ ... I went to buy some DIY stuff after lunch and went Daiso too hehe!

Lastly went hubby house for rest and dinner hehe! Hubby's mummy always so kind to me! haha! gave me some crackers that she make on her own! ^^ Love it~ haha! alright gotta go sleep now! Tomorrow's another day of war! sigh~! Big breakfast $3, McSpicy $3, McBites $2 OMGGGGG!!! ZzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz .... Sweet dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower