Hello!!! ^^ I'm back hehe~ from work! drying my hair now as I just done with my shower! using sister lappy now and just nice that the minute I on her lappy she came home! haha~ ... sister bought this when she came home but it's not for me haha! too bad~
Feeling tired! I feel bad and sad cause I'm not going with mummy for her appointment tomorrow~ ... sorry! mummy! ILY~ ^^ But mummy understands me ! I feel so bless, I ask her whether I doesn't need to go with her and she's ok with it! I'm so happy hehe!!! Then I must do housework tomorrow before I go out to meet naughty =P

YUP! I did scold!? shout at the TM when I reach store! I was really pissed off at that time! really too much to call me early in the morning!!! very upset! one more is that her tone was loud when she did something wrong! she still dare to talk to me and my crew loudly! What's this man! You're a manager! But Jahan said she's new, ok! fine~ Then I tell you that I'm training you!!! Whatever she knew that I'm unhappy of her or what! I'm just me! I won't change for you! ... ANGRY!!! :(

Not a good day! BC Steven came down to store don't know for what haha! I told Jahan "today so suai! why he come down sia!?" HAHA! I'm not sure he heard me a not!? XD oh ya!!! there's CL meeting tomorrow! too bad it's a short notice! I can't attend! ^^ I also don't want go even if I'm free from work! ... DON'T LIKE hehe! sad that I cut my hand! by Paper LOL! and so sweet of seah to gave me a plaster ^^ hehe! Thank You!
I ate this before I came home! haha! and with one big bags of 1litre of HL milk!!! Daddy called me to help him buy yesterday! so cute ^^ hehe ! heavy man haha! ...
HEHE! finishing this ^^ love this! sad that I can't find this at normal fair price!? I bought it AMK hub fairprice extra haha! LOVVVVVVE IT ^.^Blog till here for today! see ya tomorrow! I guess hehe! needa go living room company daddy mummy to watch tv! Daddy didn't OT today! good! so that he can rest more! :) Bye! MUACKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower