Happy Father's Day!!!to all the strong and hard working father all around the world!

"My dearest papa!!! Thank you so much for all the hard work that you have gave for the family, please stay healthy and happy everytime! I still want to be your daughter for my next life, my every next life! I LOVE YOU! ^^ "

Hello! ^^ Today have dinner at hougang mall 805 coffee shop with my aunty and uncle ... It Father's Day dinner hehe! yummmmmmy~~~ have chicken rice for my dinner and share a plate of chicken chop with sister, haha! like everything's chicken! :D After I went to buy ice cream cone for McD hehe! From ZhouJing again ^^ after went for walk around the mall with sister, saw Jingkai at game shop haha! LOL!

Tomorrow I'm going for morning walk with sister! haha! after we're going to clean the house, especially out rooooom! oh boy!!! D: after cleaning we're going plaza sing daiso ^^ Alright I'll stop here for today, that's for today! hehe! Goooooooooooooood Night!!! zzzZZzzZZZzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower