Really don’t understand why!!!

I really don’t get it what’s wrong? Really don’t understand small little thing she got to show her stupid temper me us? I did the laundry for her today she was enjoying watching her TV, she let me this pregnant lady do laundry and put this laundry out of the balcony. I don’t mind doing the laundry but you really expect a pregnant lady with back injuried history to put all the laundry out the balcony. She’s just doing show for her Son to see and also said her own words to her Son but how she treats me even if I’m blind I could even feel it or even sees it.

Just now me and hubby came home and she just keep insisting to ask my Husband to eat the fried rice whereby she did not ask whether my Husband wants or not. She’s like just keeping forcing my Husband eat eat eat faster eat, seriously what the hell is wrong with this old women. I knew that he can’t eat because he was so tired and kind of full but she just insist him to eat then I fight for my Husband I say he wanted to rest first think unable to eat also then she just show off her big temper. Seriously she thinks that she’s the queen in the house? NO! It’s because we give in to her and think for as cause she’s the only elderly in the house, even my Husband also cares about her more than his Wife which is me. I’m expecting the third one now which is already 4 months currently, but I just got treated so bad which makes me really wanted to leave the house with my two sons. 

I really can’t tolerate to live under the same roof with this kind of old people, so evil and inconsiderate. She even asked me whether I plan to go for abortion for my third baby when the starts I told her that I was expecting again. I did not mention it to my Husband what his Mother told me, I kept it to myself because I feel kind of surprised why would a women said this kind of things to a lady which is her DIL too!? Last Friday when I was taking a nap and my Husband was working afternoon shift and he say good bye to me before he leaves for work and then I was half awake. I overheard their conversation, she said that she feel so heartpain to see her Son so hard and the schedule is so packed that he can’t even get a good rest and sleep. She also say that her Son earned alone for the whole house to survive and in the first place ask me to do abortion but I don’t want.

What and how will you feel when you’re mil asked you to go for abortion for the third child just because she doesn’t wants to see her Son work so hard and tiring!???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower