...

Most of the time when my emotional changes which I don’t even know myself, I just wish to cry and sometimes will cry out loud. The sadness and hurts just can’t hold it and so as the tears just keep flowing non stop, most of the time I wish to be alone but actually I’m alone. I wish to be alone from all the things that I’ve to face and settle every single day! Every single minutes! I just kept feeling so tired whereby I didn’t do anything much. I can’t take the stress to live with my MIL, my Husband and my kids! I’ve no idea why I have to live like this and why I deserve all these shit whereby it’s totally not my business at all ... but I just can’t reject and forcing myself to do what people asked me to do, I’m really tired actually but they’re just so selfish to only think for themselves ... I have no idea why there’s such evil and selfish people even exist in the world, why are they so cruel and disgusting!!! Really can’t accept their shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower