LEARN FROM IT !!! Pleeeeease :(

Today I’ve encounter something so sad and when by the time I’ve notice it I have already broken into pieces. Some times I just get so tired till I unable to handle my boys then I’ll just raise my voice towards them or feel so irritated easily. So recently I’ve fall sick so my emotional got even worst I believe, so today morning I’ve raise my voice towards DD which I’ve feel so sad and regret now. I saw the way he behaves in his classroom today when the teacher called him he just stands at a corner watching his friends playing and dancing. I’ve totally learn my lesson for his time! I will control my emotional, I will try my very best to handle my emotional altough I’m expecting now. I really afraid that the depression is here but I’m not treating it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower