Thank you for the Christmas Gifts !!

Actually I wanted to make a post before I go for bed yesterday night but I was too tired and just fall asleep haha! After Christmas I still get to receive Christmas gifts from friends, feel so blessed and thankful! Appreciated~ 



ChoonYen mummy got me mask haha! I gave her Christmas gift on the pass Saturday, bought her big box of Merci Chocolate and bought some Pony colouring stationary for her granddaughter as well ... although I don’t do mask XD but still wanted to thank her for the token of her heart.



Wanted to Thank Farida for the bag and toys for my boys, she’s a Friend of my Sister, she’s really a kind and lovely lady! So Glad to know her :) I got her some wafer biscuit and a Starbucks Christmas Mug...




A guy from my house downstairs a Salon sir, got me the above things and I don’t know why he got to give me this haha! I believe it’s a limited edition and unable to get it elsewhere... I’ve got him a Christmas gifts too and that’s why he got me in return of the gifts haha! It was so cool~ 


This year I finally get to receive a Christmas card from one of my Friend! MeiHui! She’s really a secret santa haha! Thank you babe~ I miss you a lot too! Muack muack~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower