Merry Christmas! 聖誕節快樂~

Merry Christmas to everyone in the world! Some other countries are snowing at this holiday season but for Singapore it’s raining today ... The boys went for bed early today as I believe they used up their energy haha! Today I didn’t get to stay at home but I meet up my family to go for some walk at City Square Mall :) so Glad that I get to spend my Christmas with my family although it’s tiring but it’s worth to let my boys bond with my parent.





Took the photo of my boys unwrapping the Christmas gift which their father bought for them, Big J just keep wanting for Christmas present so in the end I gave it to them before their father wake up and give it to them ... bought toys for the boys actually hahaha!




Didn’t notice that Mummy ChoonYen would get Christ gifts for me and Sister ... because this year I bought her Merci big pack chocolate and some stationery stuff for her granddaughter. She also bought one share for Sister as my Sister gave her a blue penguin bag from daiso for Mummy ChoonYen. I’ll be giving the mask to my Sister cause I don’t do mask at all haha!



Would like to thank someone for getting Christmas gifts for me and boys as well! I love the bag because I seldom buy bags already or even to think of buying. I scare to waste money or even take home space haha! Farida thank you for your kindness I’ll remember your concern and love towards me and my boys ! 

I’m so tired and sleepy right now but before I end my post I just wanted to wish everyone in the world a very Merry Christmas! And a Happy New Year soon ~ haha!

聖誕節快樂!메리 크리스마스 ❤️ 
(2017) ^.^ Good Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower