Throwback on my Uncle’s birthday

Making a throwback post of 16th December, Saturday it’s a small celebration for my dearest Uncle’s birthday. His actual birthday is on the 15th December, Friday...

We have steamboat for lunch and dinner hahaha!!! Such a pity that I forgotten to snap photo LOL! In the afternoon I meet my Friend to collect Christmas gift, I was so surprised that a few of them got me Christmas gifts !!! AiLin, Ying Jing and Paulyn, they are my secondary school classmates. They even bought gifts for my boys as well! Such a bless~ 
Went to get a cake after meeting up my Friend, i was walking around the mall and thinking what can I should get so in the end I got Strawberry Shortcake from :)

I also took red wine sauce from MIL to cook with chicken for my family to it, but so sad that I did not snap a photo of it. It’s a traditional home made red wine sauce from my MIL ... 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower