2017 Christmas Eve ...

Hello! It’s Christmas Eve today and I stay at home with the boys and my MIL. Feeling so disappointed and sad once again that I’ve got to stay at home on this holiday season, hubby is always busy working. Hubby is tired I know but I’m just feeling so disappointed and sad down the years recently, especially this year which I’m pregnant with the third one. Next year will be even worst that I don’t dare to imagine, there is changes for Hubby’s current job which makes him stress even more and tired even more ...

He is my Husband of cause that I’ll feel heart pain and sad to see him work so hard to support the family but in the other point that he’s too tired to bother me and the family or even the house ... If I’m not pregnant now I’m willing to give in all I have to for this family but I’m living like a zombie almost everyday, there’s like no tomorrow for me. Most of the time I really do regrets for being so stupid like an idiot to make myself ended up like this ... I hate my life so badly !


In the late afternoon I uploaded this photo of my boys to show my love for hubby. Uploaded on IG and FB to thank my hubby for his hard work and we love him a lot! Although I’m disappointed somehow ...


We went Gardens by the Bay with the school and it’s kind of chaos! The place is really cooling, beautiful and cool but didn’t get the chance to take photo as the boys just can’t stop moving forward and running every where. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower