Belated Christmas gift for Hubby! ❤️

Yesterday I met up my Sister to accompany me to Bugis tempter and pray for the appointment the next day, pray for good result and everything to be smooth for me. I also get Sister to help me and choose the design of belt that I wanted to get for hubby as a Christmas gift. 

After praying we went to Bugis market which is on top of the hawker center, went to get some dry goods before going off to get the gift. After getting my goods we went OG to look for belt and thank god that there is sales going on hahaha! 20% off for the belt I got for hubby! :)




Got hubby a bradFORD brand belt, me and Sister choose the design of the belt. I did measure the inch of Hubby’s belt before I went out to meet my Sister ... After buying the belt we went to take bus off to BoonKeng and took train, as Sister is heading for work and for me I went to Farrer Park. I went daiso to get gift ribbons and gifts bag haha! After that I went to get dinner for me, mil and the boys and then I went home after that ...




There’s left over Christmas gift wrappers so once I’ve got home I wrap up the gift. But only during the late night when everyone is asleep I paste the ribbon and sticker, also place inside the gift bag...




I also wrote a letter to hubby before I go for bed haha! I also message hubby that I place something on the dining table and it’s for him ... so he will be able saw it when he came home from work during the midnight :) Hopefully he likes the belt haha! And he wear it today and go for work ! 

P.S : Sorry for my broken English XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower