Feeling so depress ...

At this timing I’m feeling so frustrated, irritated! I can’t control my emotional, I’m feeling so so tired so so lost. I have been feeling so regret for what I have become now through the whole year... I regret for being so naive to be with current Husband in the first place when we starts to date or not I will not ended suffering like this. I just have no idea why I have all these thoughts in my mind through this whole year, I’m feeling so tired no matter what. I feel that there’s no one that I can approach to cure my invisible illness, I’m so stressful actually.

I feel so depress that I didn’t really go on social media, post on Instagram which I used to be or even play games. I didn’t have the energy and didn’t even thought of playing games and posting on Instagram. I can’t help myself for feeling so depress, I find no one and no ways to solve the problem I’m facing ... 

There’s a lot of things and problems I would like to speak out really a lot !!! Recent years I’ve also find it no point to speak it out to my Husband as I feels that he doesn’t wish to listen or accept what I’ve told him ... which why I’ve ended up so depress ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower