Really hope everything’s a dream ...


Tomorrow will be the wake, as I read news that it will be a private wake without social media and fans. Feeling so heart pain to see JongHyun suffered and then in the end he still unable to fight the devil inside him. There’s really no one there to save him and help him... Although I don’t understands Korean and since I’ve got married and have kids I seldom chase after artist like I’ve used to be when I’m still single. I just scroll through the Facebook to catch on some of their latest updates and news, but I do still really love those artist that I’ve used to support and love so much. I’ve also notice that actually JongHyun writes songs and was expressing himself that he needs help and hope people could notice it and save him on time... In the end he still unable to fight! Depression is really a serious matter! I believe I have but I think of my kids and my family some times which distracts me from the devil inside me trying to beat me down ... Accompany and love the people who feels lonely and usually having a hard time going through their life, everyone is trying hard to survive for their loved ones and their life. People feels tired really! Cares more with those people you used to love ...

One thing I totally have no idea why there’s people so nasty to comment about it when there’s a lot of people already feeling so heart broken with someone they love that have passed away. It’s a life that is gone, a beautiful soul that just gone like this. Really such a pity but really have no idea why there’s still people wanting to comment such bad words and negative comments. Can’t they just keep all those comment to themselves, one fine day they will experience what others are going through....

(Images credit from the media)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower