Long time no meet !

I enjoy myself today and also feel so happy that I could finally meet up with my two favourite friends today!~ hahaha!

it's been quite a Long time since I last went out with them, and also the meet up just came in time as my MIL is going for eye corneal surgery. So I decide to enjoy myself before I've got to look after the house and the members for roughly a month.


This is my outfit for the day haha! please do not look at the wardrobe, I know it's kind of messy hahaha! 


At last we decided to have Aston for our lunch at Bugis plus and it's been a long long time since I last ate Aston! really~ haha! I was kind of shocked that we have to place order and do the payment before entering into the restuarant. 

In the first place I have no idea and it was kind of urge to place my ordered. I've no idea what to ordered hahaha! So I just ordered what comes in my mind first haha 



We went Bugis Street after our meal and also went to the Fu Lu Shou plaza as Jason wanted to get some stuff for his mum. After purchasing we are deciding where should we go next as there's still two hours of time left before we say byebye haha!!

Really just in time we make up our mind to go for singing, why I mention just in time because when we stepped out of the plaza the sky was already raining drizzly. Lucky we decided fast and move fast to Bugis Plus haha! once we reached the Bugis Plus shelter, the rain just came down like that and it was a heavy rain! thank god we're in time or not we're all drench hahaha


We went for the above Image Karaoke, they're having promotions. Monday to Friday, 11am to 8pm ( I think) cost $12 per Pax. Also it's free flows of drinks and tibits! kind of worth it haha! 



and of cause we took selfies !!! I really hope in future I could still be able to meet up with them ❤️ Maybe during my birthday month!? haha not too sure~ just got to plan ...


hehe! end of the post~ byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower