Brought Jerald out today hehe

hello! I have a great day today! I brought Jerald out to meet my mum and Sister, we went City Square Mall together. Can't believe that I've walk to BoonKeng station to take MRT haha! I was sweating like hell when I reach the MRT station. The Sun was really so bright and hot!


hahaha! once we meet up the first thing in my mind was to get the 1 for 1 Starbucks Drinks! was kind of addicted to it recently. I love the new flavour Frappuccino, Double Chocolate Green Tea! yumyummmm~ 

The 1 for 1 promotion last till 3rd of June and it comes with Venti the largest size.


After purchasing my drinks we went Food Republic for our lunch and it's my first meal haha! I bought noodle for Jerald and Sister to eat first, so that when Sister done eating she could help me to look after Jerald or bring him around the mall! haha oops~ sorry for the trouble sis, thank you for your help too ❤️❤️❤️

After we all done eating we just walk around the mall and went Toyrus too. went around the toys store and play with the toys haha! At the end I decided to get a water gun for Jerald...


At last we went Fairprice to get some stuff and then when me and Sis thought of heading home, my mum wanted to go Yakun for some lunch tea. haha!


Eventually we did went to Yakun for some coffee and drinks and also steam bread with two half boiled eggs. Finally we have finished we went to take MRT home, I say byebye to mum and sis as I alight at boonkeng station and walk home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower