last day of May !

It's the last day of month May and I'm here to post, posting about what will be going on for the upcoming month ... 


putting a throwback photo of me and Jerald ! Wanted to say that Jerald is actually really a good boy just that he's kind of playful and I just wish that I could bring him out often ...

Time now is 23:20 already and I'm Glad that everyone is asleep, Javier slept early as well as he have some medication. 


throwback photo of Javier holing milk bottle and drinking it on his own hehe! today morning in laws and hubby brought Javier to Family clinic for consultation as Javier keep having runny nose, cough and some time vomit.


Got a throwback photo of Jerald having fun with his little Brother haha! tonight Jerald went for bed early as well ^^ just hope that he could have more rest and also enough sleep for the next day of school.


throwback of my two prince having fun together and Javier also disturb Jerald with the ipad hahaha! Alright~ the upcoming month which is the month of June, I won't be going for work but just twice in the month. I also have to do house work, look after my two prince and  also the family! my in laws!

My MIL is going for Corneal transplant and also concentrated laser eye. Just hope nothing will happen, everything will be good and smooth! God bless and hope MIL will be strong enough throughout the process! 


it's ok that I've got lots of things to do and also look after my two prince or the the house and my in laws. I feels like it's kind of my responsibility and I don't know why hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower