Happy 10 months old~ Baby Javier ❤️

wanted to post of Javier 10 months old! yup~ todayyyy! Javier has turn 10 months old today, time really flies hehe and two more months he's turning one years old already! omggggg~ please slow down, please! haha


A selfie of me and Javier yesterday hehe!!! love him so so much~ What I can said about Javier is that, he's growing development is really fast and smooth. I never expected he could be this fast, kind of surprise haha!!! He also loves to find his elder Brother, Jerald to have fun together~ so cute of them ❤️ keke~


Took a photo of Jerald in the morning while in the lift going for school. He's still kind of happy!? excited to go for school. I guess last few days I have think too much and worry too much. 

Today Jerald Chinese teacher I think, she's named 李老师 (Teacher Lee/Li). She mention that she's on Leave for the last two days and she just came back to school yesterday. 

this morning while do check up routine, once done and Jerald enter into the classroom. Teacher and me are chatting, so I started to ask whether did Jerald cry when the teacher shower for him and she answer no. so I told her that these few days he doesn't want to go for shower at home and if he did, he's kind of scare actually.

So the teacher told me that it might be the new teacher who doesn't really knw the method of showering the small kids. She say in future she will shower Jerald and also she will once again inform the new teacher about it.

I'm really glad and finally I've got an satisfied answer from the school and its Jerald teacher. I'm so so glad that she's back~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower