結婚三週年快樂!❤️❤️❤️ Happy Wedding Anniversary ^.^


Time flieeeees ! hehe! Today it's the 3rd year of our marriage ❤️ Just as what hubby says, when Jerald turns how old, our marriage will be the year same as his. Feeling kind of bless and warm hehe!


We really have gone through lots of complications, sometimes Cold War and sometimes bad temper... But we have learnt how to improve ourselves and also understands one another more. Also trying to improve ourselves to be the best for one another, there's more to count on for our marriage~


In this post I would like to thank my hubby, would like to post some message that how thankful I am towards him for supporting the family. Thank you for tolerating my temper, my bad. I don't know how to describe how thankful I am towards you ❤️ really, Thank you! is all what I can say~


HEHE!!! hubby is always so considerate, he asked what I would like to have for today so I say PIZZA HUT! haha but I was afraid that he have nothing interested to eat so I say it's ok we also could go other places or restaurant. But he still insist to go what I've chosen! 


Hubby ordered the Roasted half spring chicken. I like the sauce and the chicken haha


we add on the Mozzarella cheese stick and the honey chicken wing. I was kind of disappointed with the cheese stick, it doesn't taste what I expected, it's not cheesy at all. Sighhhh~


We have the one for one lunch !!! can't believe it's back~ haha! 

we went for walk and then Fairprice after that... but hubby was feeling tired and sleepy, he says that he Wanted to find some place to have a drink and rest for a while.


haha! so we went Starbucks! took the ice water for hubby ...


I ordered the Chocolate cookie muffin, my first try! Didn't expect that it taste so awesome but! it's a little too sweet as there's chocolate in the center. The chocolate melts after the muffin heated up ... sweet tooth ! haha

we rushed home after that ... the end haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower