My first time cooking Hor Fen


Heeeeellooooo! it's a cooling Friday and TGIF haha! I took the photo of the snail in the morning after brought Jerald to school and on the way back home with hubby ... There's really quite a few of snail all around the area ... Went home to settle my laundry after that ...


After putting the clothes into the washing machine for washing, me and hubby went down to coffee shop and have our breakfast... I have the prawn noodle haha!

After my meal as usual to go back home and busy with my laundry and washing ... just can't stop busying and can't get a rest for a while sighhhhhh! really so so tiring but I can't ask for help because the house is depending on me recently ... 


Taaaadaaaa!!! omgggg I can't believe that this pot of Hor Fen is cooked by meeee~ hahahaha! I'm really a genuine LOL!!! cause it's MIL she's the one who told me how to cook and what to cook, so glad  that I got to learn what to cook and how to cook. Thank you for teaching and the paitience towards me, MIL. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower