Lunch date with Sister ❤️

hello! it's Tuesday today and I really got to tolerate all the tiredness and stay strong. One more day to go till MIL go for her eye surgery, I will try my best to settle everything nicely and good. i will try my best to take care of the house and the members. Just hope I'm able to go through everything, I wish~

Actually today I intended to go GuanYin Temple to pray but in the end I did not, I was really feeling so tired and weak. I guess it might be my menses that's coming in few days time so that is why my body is feeling kind of weak and tired than usual time.


Today I went to meet up with my dearest, my beloved Sister for lunch date and a short period of time for shopping. We meet up at City Square Mall as I was craving for Aston hahaha!

I'm not sure what to order for my drinks so I ordered Root Beer Float, but my Sister she order Ice Chocolate. I was like wow~ when our drinks is served to us, there's whipped cream on top for my sister's but mine is ice cream HAHA!


For my food I ordered Black Pepper Chicken for my main dish and as for my side dish I have Garden Veggie (Broccoli & Baby carrots) and French Fries. It cost $9.90 ... After our meal we went to NEX Mall as I thought of getting a stir fried pan for myself as I wish to cook some food for myself when I'm hungry. And also walking around the mall, window shopping haha!




We went Kiddy Palace after getting stuff from Fairprice... I went there as I thought of getting pajamas for Jerald ... In the end I also get a pair of shoe for Jerald as his shoe has torn off from the bottom. I also want to thank my Sister for billing half of the bill although she has no much cash ... Appreciate very much ❤️ The shoes cost $29.90.



I get this set of pajamas for Jerald, it cost  $16.90. Size for 3 to 4 years old.


At last I really get a stir fried pan for myself, TEFAL brand and I really hope it would last haha! this time I did not get a cover for it just worry that it might drop it again haha!


tada~ ^.^ hehehe! can't wait to use it! also can't wait to cook actually! 


I have also bought and collected all the four design !!! the cup is kind of huge and the character is really cute, it's kind of worth to purchase haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower